SOTA LED International is the leading supplier of premium LED lighting products for consumers and businesses in Australia. Stocking only the latest technology along with our exclusive patented energy efficient designs, we are confident that when it comes to choosing a quality LED lighting provider we are unmatched.
We operate to international lighting standards ensuring that you receive only the highest quality products. This is why our range comes with a full 5 year replacement warranty.
It is also important to understand that the market is changing. People’s needs are vastly different from 10, even 5 years ago. This is why SOTA LED was founded on the principle that not only should our clients be able to save money on their lighting supplies, but that those products need to be at the cutting edge of energy efficiency without compromising quality.
We are very proud that our products can boast the following advantages over traditional lighting:
– Lowering carbon emissions by up to 400%
– Industry leaders on price. If you can find more energy efficient lighting at a lower price, we’ll match it
– Looking after your health, as not a single one of our products uses hazardous mercury or emits any UV
– Our full LED range is guaranteed to last 50,000 hours. Changing your lights are thing of the past
– Each of our products will last on average of 14 years, meaning you save even more in the long run
– We guarantee to lower your energy consumption, power bill and lower your carbon footprint at the same time!
– We not only look to save you money indoors, we also stock all types of outdoor lighting as well.
– Our led downlights & led fluro lights can withstand vibration, heat and extreme cold with zero difference in performance.
Our unique blend of low pricing and maximum energy efficiency has so far been an astounding success. SOTA LED International currently works with many businesses in every state in Australia. To date we have had not a single return or had a single call on the warranty. We look forward to helping you save money and the environment at the same time. Finally the two ideas aren’t mutually exclusive.